BETONIQ QUALITY SYSTEM
Real Estate Agent
The Real Estate Agent sells (parts of) a project within the financial and schedule estimates that are the basis for the acquisition of the project. This can be to end-users or to institutional investors. The Real Estate Agent uses his commercial skills, social skills and his know-how of the BETONIQ concept to achieve this. The Real Estate Agent works according to the Pr1 Acquisition, Development and Sales procedureand works close together with the Project Manager.
Position in the organization
Senior Project Manager
Real Estate Agent
Tasks and Obligations
- Sells (parts of) the project using his commercial skills to end-users or institutional investors.
- Sells within the borders of project budgets, schedules and investment proposals that form the basis for the project.
- Presents feedback to all involved persons regarding the progression of the projects.
- Collect performance information of the BETONIQ Project sales.
- Discuss marketing strategies with the Senior Project Manager.
- Assess developments in Real Estate Sales.
- Assist in creating investment proposals for sales.
- Maintains contacts with relevant sales channels.
- Assessment and reporting of sales results.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Answering questions and responding to requests.
- Maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Reports to the Senior Sales Manager.
- Other work as assigned by the Senior Sales Manager.
No employee is mandated to order goods nor enter into obligations/contracts without a budget approved and signed by the Board of Directors of the BETONIQ JV where is clearly stated that the regarding person is entitled to order goods or enter into obligations/contracts within that budget. Budgets can be applied for using Wi08 Budget Management and Contracts.
Skills and Qualifications
- Academic Degree with a commercial basis. Some years of significant experience in project development area.
- Specific know-how and experience with BETONIQ Building Products is required.
- Specific know-how and experience with Real Estate Sales.
- Specific know-how regarding Real Estate Development process.
- Excellent social, communication and reporting skills are needed.
- Dynamic nature of the work environment requires willingness and ability to contribute through lifelong learning to the job completion at the required level.
- Excellent commercial, negotiation and reporting skills are needed.