BETONIQ QUALITY SYSTEM
The Project Manager realizes project of his BETONIQ Factory within the financial and schedule estimates that are the basis for the acquisition of the project. The Project Manager uses his technical skills, social skills and his know-how of the BETONIQ concept to achieve this. The Project Manager works mainly according to the Pr2 Production procedure and works close together with the Project Engineer, the Factory Manager, the Senior Project Manager, the Production Planner and the Real Estate Agent that is responsible for the sales of the projects the Project Manager works on.
Position in the organization
Senior Project Manager
Tasks and Obligations
As overall responsible for the construction works by the units of the BETONIQ JV, the Project Manager has the following tasks and obligations:
- Controls project budgets, schedules and investment proposals that form the basis for the project.
- Stage and final inspection of the product as required.
- Material and manpower planning to meet the construction program and projections.
- Coordinate with other departments for construction.
- Updating of BETONIQ Products Monitoring Program (BPMP) for Precast elements on the construction site.
- Other work as assigned by the Senior Project Manager.
- Coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
- Monitoring personnel and resources.
- Accomplishing work results.
- results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reports to the Senior Project Manager.
No employee is mandated to order goods nor enter into obligations/contracts without a budget approved and signed by the Board of Directors of the BETONIQ JV where is clearly stated that the regarding person is entitled to order goods or enter into obligations/contracts within that budget. Budgets can be applied for using Wi08 Budget Management and Contracts.
Skills and Qualifications
- Academic Degree with a construction basis. Some years of significant experience in project development area.
- Specific know-how and experience with BETONIQ Building Products is required.
- Dynamic nature of the work environment requires willingness and ability to contribute through learning on the job completion at the required level. Excellent technical, communicative and report skills are necessary.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Reviewing professional publications.