BETONIQ QUALITY SYSTEM
CTO BETONIQ Entity
The CTO of a BETONIQ Entity (usually a factory) is responsible for managing the technical development and technical risks of that factory. This officer is also responsible for the technical reporting to the Board of Directors and Shareholders. The CTO works close together with the CTO of BETONIQ Factories Ltd. for the implementation of new products. The CTO reports directly to the Board of Directors of the BETONIQ Entity. and is directly involved in all strategic technical matters.
Position in the organization
Tasks and Obligations
- Develops and implements the technical aspects of the products.
- Creates technical strategies and present these to the Board of Directors and shareholders.
- Presents investment proposals, price proposals and protocols for decisions to the Board of Directors and shareholders.
- Represents the company when needed.
- Maintains contacts with relevant technical participants and governments.
- Participates in the development of products by the CTO of BETONIQ Factories Ltd..
Mandates of the board are described in the Statutes of the company.
Skills and Qualifications
- University and years of significant experience, as evidenced by both routine and acquired tangible value to a function in which several aspects of that job content are present.
- Dynamic nature of the work environment requires willingness and ability to contribute through lifelong learning to the job completion at the required level.
- Excellent commercial, negotiation and reporting skills are needed.