BETONIQ QUALITY SYSTEM
CFO BETONIQ Factories Ltd.
The CFO of BETONIQ Factories Ltd. is responsible for managing the financial risks of the organization. This officer is also responsible for financial planning and record-keeping, as well as financial reporting to the Board of Directors and Shareholders. The CFO supervises the Staff and is the financial spokesperson for the organization. The CFO reports directly to the CEO of BETONIQ Factories Ltd. and directly assists the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of BETONIQ Factories Ltd. on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
Position in the organization
Tasks and Obligations
- Develops and implements the financial organization.
- Creates financial strategies and present these to the Board of Directors and shareholders.
- Presents investment proposals, price proposals and protocols for transfers and other major financial decisions to the Board of Directors and shareholders.
- Represents the company when needed.
- Maintains contacts with relevant financial participants and governments.
- Participates in the development of major products.
Mandates of the board are described in the Statutes of the company.
Skills and Qualifications
- University and years of significant experience, as evidenced by both routine and acquired tangible value to a function in which several aspects of that job content are present.
- Dynamic nature of the work environment requires willingness and ability to contribute through lifelong learning to the job completion at the required level.
- Excellent commercial, negotiation and reporting skills are needed.