BETONIQ QUALITY SYSTEM
CEO BETONIQ Entity
Typically, the CEO of a BETONIQ Entity (usually a factory) has responsibilities as a director, decision maker, leader, manager and executor. The communicator role involves the press and the rest of the outside world, as well as the organization's management and employees; the decision-making role involves high-level decisions about policy and strategy. As a leader of the company, the CEO advises the board of directors, motivates employees, and drives change within the organization. As a manager, the CEO presides over the organization's day-to-day operations. The CEO supervises the Sales department and the General Manager.
It is the task of the CEO of a BETONIQ Entity to realise the aim of the organization as described in the statues of that Entity. To realize this, the CEO sees to it that the board of directors acts as a team and the necessary management information is generated and assessed by the board of directors to make decisions that are needed to improve the performance of the entire organization.
Position in the organization
Shareholders BETONIQ Entity
Board of Directors of the BETONIQ Entity
Tasks and Obligations
- Develops and implements the organization.
- Creates company strategies and present these to the shareholders.
- Presents investment proposals, price proposals and protocols for transfers and other major decisions to the shareholders.
- Represents the company when needed.
- Maintains contacts with relevant market participants and governments.
- Participates in development of major products.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Monitoring personnel and resources.
- Implementing cost reductions.
- Developing reporting procedures and systems.
- Facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points.
- Initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Initiating and supervising production plan by scheduling and assigning staff.
- Establishing priorities.
- Monitoring progress.
- Resolving problems by identifying solutions and recommending actions.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements.
- Implementing change.
- Maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains working relationship with the union (if applicable) by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.
- Resolves personnel problems.
- Investigating issues.
Mandates of the members of the Board of Directors are described in the Statutes of the company.
Skills and Qualifications
- University and years of significant experience, as evidenced by both routine and acquired tangible value to a function in which several aspects of that job content are present.
- Specific know-how and experience with BETONIQ Building Products.
- Specific know-how regarding Precast Concrete production.
- Specific know-how regarding Construction process.
- Specific Know-how regarding Real Estate development.
- Specific know-how regarding financial Corporate and Real Estate issues.
- Specific know-how regarding legal Corporate and Real Estate issues.
- Dynamic nature of the work environment requires willingness and ability to contribute through lifelong learning to the job completion at the required level. Excellent commercial, negotiation and reporting skills are needed.