BETONIQ QUALITY SYSTEM
BETONIQ Entity: Board of Directors
The BETONIQ Entities (the actual factories) are responsible for the acquisition, development, realization of the local projects. Occasonally the Real Estate Management activities can also been deployed by the BETONIQ Entity, but once Real Estate Management contracts are substantial, Real Estate Management should be transferred to specialized entities we have named REMANIQ. Like the entire BETONIQ organization, BETONIQ Entities work according to the BETONIQ Quality System.
Every year the Board of Directors of the BETONIQ Entity sets the goals for their organization in the Annual Strategy Meeting that relate to improving the performance of the organization, the quality system and the risk management system.
The Board of Directors of BETONIQ Entities consists of the CEO (Chief Executive Officer), the Chairman (Optional), the CFO (Chief Financial Officer), and CTO (Chief Technical Officer).
The main tasks of the Board of Directors of BETONIQ Entities are:
- To set, execute and evaluate the organization setup strategy.
- To approve, help execute and evaluate the Acquisitions.
- To approve, help execute and evaluate the Projects.
- To set the goals for the organization in the Annual Strategy Meeting.
- To execute and evaluate the financial and production-quality performance of the factory.
- To set, execute and evaluate the funding of the factory.
- To evaluate the expansion possibilities of the factory.
- To deal with personnel developments.
- To handle changes in Register of Shares / Articles of Association.
- To handle Aquisition Budget and Project Budget applications.
- To set, execute and evaluate the company planning.
- To set, execute and evaluate the Quality System.
- To set, execute and evaluate the Risk Management System.