BETONIQ QUALITY SYSTEM
The Factory Manager is responsible for all Production Departments.
The Production Departments consist of the next sub-departments:
- Production Control is a group of production departments that are responsible for the monitoring and improving of the production of all precast concrete elements that are used in BETONIQ projects.
- Production Services is a group of production departments that are responsible for providing services to the various departments of the factory to enable smooth, safe and clean production.
- Mixing Plant is a production unit that is responsible for the operation of the mixing plant of the factory.
- Metal Workshops is a production unit that is responsible for bending, welding and steelfixing of the rebar work for all produced precast concrete elements and other steel-work that is used in the BETONIQ Entity's projects.
- The Carousel is the production unit that is responsible for the operation of the carousel in the BETONIQ Factory..
- Special Products is the department that is responsible for the production of precast concrete and other special elements that are produced in the BETONIQ Factory without the use of the carousel.
- Storage & Expedition are a group of production units that are responsible for the storage and transport of the precast elements and other special elements of the carousel and special products department in the BETONIQ Factory.