BETONIQ QUALITY SYSTEM
BETONIQ Entity: Other Boards of Directors
The Other BETONIQ Entities are responsible for the acquisition, development, realization of other local activities. Occasonally these activities can also been deployed by the BETONIQ Entities. These are activities like selling furniture or selling food in the BETONIQ projects. Once contracts are substantial these contracts should be transferred to specialized entities. Like the entire BETONIQ organization, also these BETONIQ Entities work according to the BETONIQ Quality System.
Every year the Board of Directors of the BETONIQ Entity sets the goals for their organization in the Annual Acquisition and Development Plan that relate to improving the performance of the organization, the quality system and the risk management system.
The Board of Directors of Other BETONIQ Entities consists of the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) and the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) and others in necessary.
The main tasks of the Board of Directors of BETONIQ Entities are:
- To set, execute and evaluate the organization setup strategy.
- To approve, help execute and evaluate the Acquisitions.
- To approve, help execute and evaluate the Projects.
- To set the goals for the organization in the Annual Acquisition and Development Plan.
- To execute and evaluate the financial and production-quality performance of the business.
- To set, execute and evaluate the funding of the business.
- To evaluate the expansion possibilities of the business.
- To deal with personnel developments.
- To handle changes in Register of Shares / Articles of Association.
- To handle Aquisition Budget and Project Budget applications.
- To set, execute and evaluate the company planning.
- To set, execute and evaluate the Quality System.
- To set, execute and evaluate the Risk Management System.