BETONIQ QUALITY SYSTEM
BETONIQ Factories Ltd.: Board of Directors
BETONIQ Factories Ltd. is responsible for the development, propagation and maintenance of the Intellectual Property of the BETONIQ Organization (also named: "The BETONIQ System") that enables the BETONIQ companies to realize mass housing products.
Every year the Board of Directors sets the goals for BETONIQ Factories in the Annual Strategies that relate to improving the performance of the organization, the quality system and the risk management system.
The Board of Directors of BETONIQ Factories Ltd. consists of the CEO (Chief Executive Officer), the CFO (Chief Financial Officer), the CHRO & PA (Chief Human Resources Officer & Public Affairs), and CTO (Chief Technical Officer).
The main tasks of the Board of Directors of BETONIQ Factories are:
- To set, execute and evaluate the organization setupstrategy.
- To approve, help execute and evaluate the product design strategy.
- To set, execute and evaluate the performance of the factories.
- To set, execute and evaluate the funding of BETONIQ Factories Ltd..
- To set, execute and evaluate the factories funding strategy.
- To evaluate the expansion of the BETONIQ System.
- To deal with developments in the BETONIQ Factories Ltd. personnel
- To handle changes in Register of Shares / Articles of Association.
- To handle Budget Applications.
- To set, execute and evaluate the company planning.
- To set, execute and evaluate the Quality System.
- To set, execute and evaluate the Risk Management System.