BETONIQ QUALITY SYSTEM
MTG03 Agenda BETONIQ JV - Shareholders Meeting
In the BETONIQ JV - Shareholders Meeting the topics that are described in the statues and shareholders agreement are discussed. Shareholders are invited at least 2 months prior to the Shareholders Meeting and are provided with an Agenda with specific subjects. The Shareholders will receive all relevant documents at least 30 calendar days before the meeting. Shareholders are allowed to join in via a Telegram call. The Minutes of the Shareholders Meeting are distributed within 2 weeks after the meeting. After distribution of the minutes. Shareholders will have 2 week to respond to the minutes in writing. The CEO of the BETONIQ JV will collect all remarks, change the minutes if necessary and explain all adjustments and why other remarks did not lead to adjusted minutes.
Attending persons: All Shareholders of the BETONIQ JV and the Board of Directors of the BETONIQ JV.
Frequency: once a year (May)
Agenda BETONIQ JV - Shareholders Meeting (Download here)
- Presentation and discussion of the report of the CEO of the BETONIQ JV for the financial year ended on...
- Presentation and discussion of the reports of the statutory auditor for the financial year ended on...
- Presentation of the annual consolidated accounts and consolidated reports for the financial year ended on...
- Approval of the annual statutory accounts for the financial year ended on... and allocation of results.
- Release of liability of the directors.
- Release of liability of the statutory auditor.
- Appointment of directors.
- Remuneration of all directors.