QUALITY SYSTEM MANUAL
Pr5 System Control and Improvement
In this procedure is described how the Quality Manager controls the Quality System and (if changes are needed) how these improvements are processed and how the organization is informed about these changes. This procedure is part of several steps of the procedure Pr4 Problem Registration.
Responsible: Factory Manager
- Formulate Improvement Proposal (→2)
- Inform CEO of BETONIQ Factories Ltd. or the CEO or General Manager of BETONIQ JV (depending on what the proposal affects) on Improvement Proposal (→3)
- Is the Improvement Proposal accepted by the CEO of BETONIQ Factories Ltd. or the CEO or General Manager of BETONIQ JV? (yes →7 / no →4)
- Is the Improvement Proposal accepted by the person who initially filed the problem? (yes →6 / no →5)
- Inform the person who filed the problem why the system won't be changed and end of procedure.
- Formulate a new Improvement Proposal (→2)
- Implement the corrections in the Quality System (→8)
- Publish details of the improvement on the Quality System Blog (→9)
- Inform everyone on the improvement and end.